£45,000 - £55,000 + excellent benefits package
A recently launched Bank is seeking an experienced Compliance Manager to implement new frameworks and lead their Compliance function.
This is a very exciting time to join the Bank, and is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Compliance Manager to develop and maintain a robust risk structure from the Banks inception.
- Develop compliance policies and processes to meet regulatory requirements
- Provide and independent view of compliance framework and develop new procedures and processes
- Offer expertise in Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Fraud, Counter Terrorist Finance, Anti-Bribery, Corruption and Conduct
- Monitor and report on compliance and operational risks
- Maintain and update a compliance monitoring plan and lead 2nd line compliance activity
- Take responsibility over money laundering and financial crime report function
- Educated to degree level or similar relevant qualification
- 5+ years complaisance experience within financial services
- Knowledge and expertise in banking risk and compliance
Key benefits to you:
- Opportunity to work with a start-up Bank and build Compliance department from scratch
- Opportunity to work with a local Bank in Hertfordshire
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package
Please apply today for immediate consideration or contact Sarah Brambill from Elliott James Consulting for more information.
Keywords: Compliance Management, Compliance Consultancy, Risk and Compliance, Banking, Bank, Hertfordshire, Hertford, North London, London, Lending, Compliance Manager, Compliance framework