Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Exmouth, Devon - £28,000pa!!
Work for a fantastic not for profit organisation!
This staff nurse vacancy is a great opportunity to work with a not for profit organisation that has over ten years experience in the healthcare sector. This organisation specialises in residential, dementia, nursing and palliative care and has high standards across all specialities. They are a leading provider of housing, care and community services within the UK and offers routes for progression in many different aspects of healthcare with 3000 residents across 60 homes in England alone!
This particular staff nurse vacancy is with one of their homes in Exmouth, Devon. The home has just under 50 beds and cares for residents that may have sensory impairments, physical disabilities as well as dementia and the elderly frail. Their latest CQC inspection is fantastic across all fields of inspection and put it down to their highly trained staff. They are constantly growing and are a fantastic organisation for avenues of progression. The home are looking for a staff nurse to work as part of their team in delivering high standards of care!
- Monitoring patients' conditions
- Carrying out treatment plans
- Assisting with patient needs
- Building and maintaining healthy and professional relationships with the residents, relatives and colleagues
- Using initiative to respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manner
- Documenting and administering medication
- Are a registered nurse RGN with a valid NMC pin
- Have previous experience in working within elderly care
- Prefered nursing home experience
- Be able to complete and pass a DBS check
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Generous salary
- 37.5 hrs/wk
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Paid breaks
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Attractive annual leave
- Loyalty Bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Rewards and discount cards
- Training & Development opportunities
- Relocation packages (dependent on location)