Business Development Executive - Technology
An ambitious and growing technology company looking for talented individuals to join us and facilitate this growth. We work in the ERP space and provide innovative blended learning solutions, enabling organisations to realise the potential of investments in systems like SAP, Oracle and Microsoft Dynamics. We have a global presence and have worked on the largest SAP implementation projects in the world such as British American Tobacco (across over 30 countries). Current customers include HSBC, BP, Barclays etc.
Reporting to the Business Development and Partnership Manager, we are looking for a Business Development Executive to help us initiate sales conversations with these renowned companies and discuss where and how we can bring value to their ERP systems. The sale cycle is very complex, high value.
The successful candidate will ideally be educated to graduate level and be looking to develop a long and successful career in sales. You will be working in a small office so attitude and personality are just as important as experience. We will offer a robust training program, as well as accredited sales training from one of the UK’s leading sales talent organisations.
Based in Central London, in a new We Work office, the team will grow significantly in the next 1 to 2 years. With that, there is the opportunity to develop close relationships and chance to progress quickly and play an integral part in their future growth.
Basic Salary £25,000
Year One OTE - £20,000 (£45,000 + overall package)
24 days holiday
New, state of the art office in Central London
Laptop and Mobile
- Making initial contact via telephone and meeting with potential clients as required
- Nurturing warm leads through to opportunity status and then closing the deal
- Creating your own leads
- Track and report on revenue forecasts, relationship development activity etc.
- Be able to talk confidently about the benefits of utilising learning technologies to assist in employee development
- Attend shows and exhibitions as necessary
- Prepare high quality proposals and tender documents
- Liaise with Product Team and Learning Consultants to develop solutions for clients and prospects
- Conduct presentations to client and prospects when appropriate
- Educated to degree level, ideally Business Studies or Marketing
- Experience of working within a corporate sales environment
- Driven, with a passion for making good quality relationships to maintain key accounts
- An understanding and interest in technology
- Demonstrated ability and experience meeting sales targets
- Have excellent client facing and telephone skills
- Good Written and IT Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Full UK (clean) driving licence