PPC Manager (PPC, Biddable Media, Agency,Campaigns) London, £32k
We are keen to talk to PPC Executives/Managers who are looking for a new challenge!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing agency and work with some leading brands across a variety of sectors
The key focus of the role is to support the Senior Paid Search Manager and Client Service / Social Media teams in delivering Biddable Media quotes, campaigns and reports, across all channels, and for all clients.
- Gain thorough understanding of clients business, brand, products/services, markets and key employee groups
- Create bespoke Biddable Media proposals for Client Service teams across all Search and Social channels
- Identify opportunities to recommend additional advertising products and cost appropriately
- Support the Social Team with Biddable Media advertising on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Monitor campaign budgets and ad spend
- Optimise campaigns regularly with a view to improve results, beyond expectations where possible
Demonstrable skills and Experience:
- Good working knowledge of biddable media systems across search and social platforms
- Familiarity with keyword research tools, AdWords Editor and Facebook Power Editor
- Proficient Excel user
- Google AdWords certification/accreditation (held or working towards)
- Entry-level understanding of SEO
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Methodical approach to campaign optimisation
- Clear understanding / appreciation of client requirements
- Relationship building - gaining the trust and confidence of client contacts and key project stakeholders throughout project lifecycle
- Able to plan and organise familiar and new requests from both external and internal clients, prioritising workload and working well under pressure
- Managing multiple projects/workload
- Strong presentation skills
If you are passionate about digital marketing, in particular paid search we would love to hear from you!