Day Spa Manager
Multi Award-Winning Day Spa
We currently have an exciting opportunity at our Clients luxurious North London Health Club.
Our award-winning Client requires an experienced and conscientious, immaculately presented Day Spa Manager who is able to motivate, train and manage a team of Day Spa therapists.
A commercial understanding, an understanding of what exceptional standards in treatment performance truly means and outstanding client customer service are essential qualities you will be able to demonstrate.
SKILLS & ABILITY;
- Passionate about award winning customer service
- Able to present at board level and manage revenue streams and dept costs meticulously.
- Manage promotions and success/financial return
- Lead by example and not be afraid of hard work
- £25,000 basic
- Performance related bonus
- Group benefits
- Staff benefits
- Discounted treatments and products
- Qualified in NVQ level 2 & 3
- Minimum of 2 years management experience managing a Spa.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Confident in dealing and communicating with Spa guests, management and co-workers in a professional and discrete manner.
- Well presented
- Able to work flexible days and hours to suit the needs of the business
- Training in ESPA would be an advantage
- A valid UK/ EU work permit
- Run the whole Spa operation
- Be hands on including Guest meet and greet
- Have the ability to multitask in a busy and demanding role, remaining calm under pressure.
- Be a team player with an excellent attitude towards your work
How to apply: If you feel you have the experience required for this position then please apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service