Digital Project Manager
We are working with an exciting and growing Digital Agency with Offices in Oxfordshire and London who are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join their team.
If you are a Digital Project Manager who is creative, technically strong and with super client facing skills with experience of delivering websites and other digital communications projects then we would like to hear from you.
Working closely with digital consultants, account managers, designers, ux architects, developers and of course clients the main purpose of this role is to lead every step of the project process from the first contact through to delivery.
Knowledge, experience and skills needed:
- A proven track record in agency-side digital project management
- Account management skills
- Accountability for tasks and projects within the creative and development teams
- Successful delivery of a wide range of projects to time and budget
- Status reporting, both internally and to clients
- Preparation of detailed project documentation including functional specifications, plans and cost estimates, and assisting with requirements capture
- Post-launch support, managing issues and ongoing reporting
- Helping to build and maintain client relationships, engaging in other account-level duties as required
- Deliver innovative, high quality web sites to SEO and accessibility standards
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to run multiple web design and .Net development projects of varying sizes and requirements
- Ability to self-manage
- Ideally experience with eCommerce focused projects or working on transnational websites / web builds
- Experience with agile methodologies
The role is based in West Oxfordshire.