Graduate Sales Trainee - Mobile Advertising- Central London
Our client is a mobile advertising company that enables brands and agencies to deliver outstanding campaigns from start to finish, using powerful technology and an expert team.
You will develop, maintain and enhance key relationships across media agencies to drive revenue for the company. This will include positioning of both the individual and the company as a leader in the mobile marketing space.
How you can expect to spend your day;
- Deliver revenue against set weekly, quarterly, and annual budgets and report on sales performance in weekly sales meetings
- Meet on a regular basis with key account holders in agencies to identify revenue streams and potential future business opportunities. Account Managers will be expected to attend a minimum of 8 weekly contacts on their territory
- Be the main point of contact for agency partners. This will include delivering a full end-to-end service solution, delivering against SLAs and ensuring optimum levels of customer service are adhered to at all times
- Maintaining an active sales pipeline at all times to deliver visibility on all business opportunities
- Learn and develop understanding of a variety of tools used within the business. This includes the AdMaxim UI, Salesforce and Basecamp
- Work alongside VP Sales to develop agency and brand strategies
- Develop a strong working relationship with all departments within AdMaxim to ensure that the company deliver the best results for their agency partners
- Collaborate with other agency account managers to ensure best practice in the mobile space is offered at all times
- Be aware of all competitor activity in this space that may impact on the company’s business
- Ensure all key contacts are kept informed of the latest developments with the AdMaxim platform.
- This may include new features, targeting capabilities, case studies and research insights
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
- Have a personable approach to work
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge and passion about the mobile and media marketplace and thus be able to inspire their agency partners
- Have a proactive approach – you will be identifying potential opportunities for growth and positioning yourself as a thought leader in the space
- You will be expected to be a self-started, this position provides high levels of autonomy
- You must be a strong team player- you’ll be working in a close-knit office!
- Have a flexible and positive attitude to internal and external work flows, occasionally you may have to work outside allocated hours as work dictates
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Work with blue chip and international brands from very early on
- Exposure to some of the best and fastest moving technology in the sector
- Opportunity to work directly with offices in three other continents
- Second-to-none training will be provided