Vehicle Parts Advisor, Beaconsfield: We have an excellent opportunity within a superb car dealership group for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their successful team based in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire.
This Group represents both prestige and volume brands and this is a great opportunity to build a career with a successful company who really cares for both their customers and their employees.
The Parts Department is an essential component of their Aftersales operation, supplying parts to the Workshop and to a wide range of local customers. Maintaining adequate stock and supplying parts in a timely manner is essential to meet customer needs.
In the role of Parts Advisor, you’ll assist with controlling orders along with the receipt, storage and issue of parts to the Service and Body Shop Departments, retail and trade customers. Other duties include:
* Controlling parts orders and assemble parts orders for collection / delivery.
* Assist in sorting parts deliveries, reporting on missing, damaged or wrong parts supplied.
* Handle customer’s enquiries or complaints swiftly, courteously and efficiently.
* Notify Customers and Service Advisors of parts status.
* Raising sales invoices for items supplied to customers.
* To assist the Parts Manager in correction of stock quantity errors
* Actively attempt to increase business of parts sales wherever possible.
* Maintaining an effective accessory display in showroom.
For the role of Parts Advisor It is essential that you have a solid administrative work record. Previous parts experience in a similar environment would be preferred but is not essential.
For the role of Parts Advisor you will work Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm and receive:
* A basic salary of £22,250 per annum with an OTE of £27,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Vehicle, Car, Parts, Service, Aftersales, Dealership, Advisor, Customer Service, Retail, Warehouse, Counter Sales, Automotive, Motor Trade, Dealership,