Multi Award-Winning Day Spa
We currently have exciting opportunities at our Clients luxurious North London Health Club. Our award-winning Client requires experienced and conscientious, immaculately presented Spa Therapists who are experienced to NVQ Levels 2 & 3.
As part of this professional and friendly team, your role will involve all aspects of beauty and reception work, meeting and greeting health club members, ensuring check ins and check outs and taking bookings.
This is great opportunity to join a growing team and be trained in some of the top product houses.
A hard working attitude and in-depth understanding of what exceptional standards in treatment performance truly means is a must.
SKILLS & ABILITY;
- Able to deliver exceptional Massage & Beauty treatments
- Passionate about award winning customer service
- Focus on up sell of treatments & products
- £16,120 to £17,160 depending on experience
- Generous commission on treatments & retail
- Group benefits
- Discounted treatments and products
- Qualified in NVQ level 2 & 3
- You will also be of smart professional appearance, have experience in customer care and will make guest satisfaction a priority.
- You will be punctual and flexible in order to meet the needs of the business and be an effective team player.
- Ability to meet achievable sales targets whilst supporting the rest of your team to do the same.
- Able to work flexible days and hours to suit the needs of the business
- Training in ESPA an advantage
- A valid UK/ EU work permit
- Meet and greet Guests
- Have the ability to multitask in a busy and demanding role, remaining calm under pressure.
- Be a team player with an excellent attitude towards your work
How to apply: If you feel you have the experience required for this position then please apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service