German Speaking Exhibition Sales Manager
Our client is an award winning media company averaging over 40% growth each year for the last six years they are listed by the Sunday Times as one of the ten fastest growing UK companies in terms of international sales growth over the last three years.
Our client is seeking a German Speaking Sales Manager to take responsibility for developing business on their high profile launch event based in Germany. Our client is looking for a sales and results focused sales manager who can take on commercial ownership for sales revenues and growth. As sales manager you will need to be able to source new business and develop additional revenue from existing clients.
- Manage day to day personal sales, pipelines and appropriate administration
- Responsible for delivering personal and team sales targets across the event
- To proactively deliver the show strategy across new and existing business
- Deliver the campaign strategy as set out by the Event Director delivering the show over target including overall numbers of exhibitors, exhibitor mix, stand sales, sponsorship inventory, yield and sponsorship revenues
- Visit and canvas at competitor and industry events and develop a systematic understanding of and monitoring of competitors
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers in order to make sales.
The successful German Speaking Sales Manager will have:
- Previous delegate sales experience
- Be a team player who is motivated to hit and exceed targets
- A proven record of achieving results
- A positive, encouraging attitude
- An Excellent telephone manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to develop good product and market knowledge