Project Analyst - PMO
A globally renowned financial services group, our client are regarded as one of the top auditing and taxation companies in the world. With a generous salary package and the opportunity to work within an internationally renowned company, our client is seeking an experienced Project Analyst to join their team acting as an intermediary between internal stakeholders and project managers to ensure smooth flow and communication with regards to budget.
The Project Analyst will be responsible for:
- Creation of budget and monitoring budget against standard revenues
- Identifying areas of budget over-spend and liaising with appropriate members of the accounts team
- Creating a schedule of billing
- Arranging and managing regular action meetings, including with accounts team
- Coordinating and distributing regular client update missives
The ideal Project Analyst will:
- Be experienced in project management
- Be experienced within a similar role in a large business
- Have strong numerical and analytical skills with good
- Be able to show previous project deliverance within time-line experience
- Be highly driven and resilient
- Have excellent communication skills
If you feel you could be the perfect candidate for this Project Analyst role, please apply immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.