Business Partner/Analyst, 65-75k, London
A global leading financial services corporation seeks an experienced business partner/analyst to join their finance team. You will be responsible for reporting on a sole entity and group basis. The environment itself is a fast paced, complex, global and multi-cultural business. The Business Partner role, whilst challenging and demanding, offers an exciting opportunity to any successful candidate.
Role responsibilities include the following -
- Providing group management with detailed, action-orientated, forward-looking insight that highlights business opportunities/risks and their anticipated effect on full-year revenues, costs and profit
- Compiling budget and forecast packs, evaluating current run-rates, anticipating trends, key deliverables, opportunities/risks and customer, market and competitive drivers
- Assisting with the completion, roll up and understanding of monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Assisting with the development, completion and distribution of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Managing spending and budget and forecasts for the business utilising inputs from cross functional partners, working collaboratively across Finance, Operations, FP&A and IT to develop process and assumptions
- Partnering with executives for Budget and commit and lead forecast improvement process
- Supporting analysis of assumptions which can change the forecast, such priority changes, initiatives, attrition, new acquisitions, new business model introduction etc and provide recommendations
- Assisting with the identification and realisation of opportunities to simplify and streamline processes and deliverables
- Maintaining knowledge and stay abreast of developments in fields of industry specific, business finance and economic theory
Candidate Requirements -
3+ year post qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA accountant (or equivalent)Experience in both group and business finance reporting is desirableExcellent communication, teamwork and collaboration skills with key stakeholdersStrong financial analysis skillsStrong organisation and project management skills Proficiency in working in a fast paced, complex, global and multi cultural business