Legal Secretarial Coordinator
Leeds City Centre - Free Parking
Hours: Midnight - 7:30am
My client is a leading full service Law Firm with a large corporate office in Leeds city centre. They are looking for a Secretarial Coordinator to manage a small team of document production secretaries between the hours of 12am-7:30am
This is a fantastic opportunity for PA’s and Secretaries who have experience in supervising or managing a team looking for a step up and working autonomously.
- Managing a small team of document production secretaries
- Managing a constant workflow for the team
- Sets priorities and targets for the DP Secretaries
- Assist with reformatting documents from audio recordings and scripts and transcribing them accordingly.
- Liaising with Secretaries regarding all departmental/personal issues
and also with the staff partner in the first instance with regard to any
- Attendance Management
Skills & Experience
- Supervisory skills and experience in managing a team would also be essential within a Legal or Professional Services firm would be advantageous
- Excel and Powerpoint knowledge are required
- Very strong organisational skills
- A flexible approach and can-do willing attitude
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to deal with people at all levels
Salary £26,000-£30,000 depending on experience.
Hours will be Midnight - 7:30am (can be flexible)
Due to the number of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.