NQ Lawyer - Employment - Birmingham
We are currently looking for a Newly Qualified Lawyer for a leading international law firm to be based at their office in the heart of Birmingham city centre.
The role will see you join the firm as a Newly Qualified Lawyer joining an established Employment practice. The role will support on a range of Employment law work varying in scale and complexity. Specifically it will involve supporting in fee-earning, client relationship management and marketing capacities.
- Providing general employment advice;
- Drafting employment contracts, policies, disciplinary and grievance procedures;
- Assisting with and running claims in the ET;
- Assisting in transactional work;
- Participating in marketing activities such as writing bulletins/articles, preparation and presenting at seminars and client events, networking and public speaking;
- Developing an understanding of clients businesses and keeping abreast of developments;
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships;
- Ensuring files are managed in compliance with departmental procedures;
- Participation in firm-wide and departmental training sessions.
To be suitable for this role you will need a strong academic record. You will also need to be a recently qualified solicitor and it would be beneficial if you have some experience in the area of employment.
The salary on offer for this role is up to £41,000 and also comes with a benefits package.
Please send your CV ASAP to apply.