Start Date: Immediate
Salary: Circa £25,000 - OTE £30,000
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday - 8.45am - 6.30pm
Benefits: Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Child Care Vouchers
In a recent survey, 21% of landlords quoted rent arrears as being their greatest concern. We are looking for someone who understands just how important this element of property management is to our customers and will go above and beyond to deliver rent to them in a timely fashion each and every month.
Based in our Horsham Head Office, the role involves playing an instrumental part in an overall team effort to chase and maintain our industry leading rental arrears. You will be responsible for taking a pro-active approach to all outstanding invoices for rent for our residential division, with the occasional work on our own rent product arrears.
- Advising colleagues and customers on the best routes to take to possession
- Dealing with solicitors and insurance companies
- Managing a pipeline of arrears
- Tracking productivity through KPI's and detailing reports to senior management
- Assisting with the allocation of payments received and taking a decisive approach to errors
- Limiting costs for both the company and our landlords
We need you to be:
- A minimum of two years credit control experience with at least one year specifically related to residential leases
- Able to display a can-do attitude
- Show a firm grasp of Excel, Outlook, diary packages and experience with bespoke customer service software
What we are offering is the opportunity to join a large, passionate company within a senior role at departmental level. There is a commission offered for exceptional performance, which is in addition to a number of benefits expected of a top employer in the South East.