Business Development Internship £22K Digital Media London
A cutting-edge media tech company who provide targeted media opportunities to advertisers and premium brands such as Cartier, Hublot and Burberry seeking to engage typically hard to reach travellers on their devices through a global network of 4 and 5 star hotels. This is a young and exciting company growing rapidly due to technology developments and new client wins.
This is a 6 month internship paying £1,800 per month with the intention of converting to a permanent job.
How can you expect to spend your day?
In this internship each day is different, you could spend your days researching new markets, the next at external meetings and the next creating proposals for clients. As such this internship suits someone who can be flexible with their time and excited by the ever changing challenges working at a media tech start-up pose.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
• Develop a strong understanding of how the company’s technology works and how their media campaigns deliver an effective advertising solution for brands and advertisers.
• Research the latest media technology on the market to ensure the team are aware of the latest industry news, tech features and competitors operating in the same industry.
• Identifying new markets for the company to target and pitch to.
• Help create proposals for new client pitches e.g. pulling together stats, preparing PowerPoint slides, case studies and market analysis.
• Attend new client meetings and pitches to learn about how new client briefs are established, putting in place campaign targets, features and ensuring the targets are clearly understood.
• Create strategic media proposals.
• Other ad hoc duties as they arise.
What are the ideal intern’s personality, skills and experience?
• Educated to degree level.
• Eager to learn about digital media.
• Someone excited by the prospect of working in a start-up company.
• A confident and motivated individual who can work in a team environment towards common goals.
• A clear, concise and confident communicator.
• The office culture at this company is very important and suits someone that will be happy to get involved with the office huddles and weekly sales meetings.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• This is a start-up company meaning you are part of the beginning and can help mould the business, this also means that you will be given more opportunities that wouldn’t be offered in a bigger company and you have options to grow within your role and the business.
• Work in an exciting start-up culture.
• Fantastic career development opportunities.
• Learn from a senior management mentor.
• Work for a dynamic, technology driven business.