Sales & Business Development Manager - Exhibitions & Sponsorship
Lloyd Recruitment Services has an exciting job opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join a leading events company based in the South West London area. We are looking for a Sales & Business Development Manager to support the generation of exhibition and sponsorship revenue generation within this exciting and growing portfolio events.
** Salary basic £26-32K plus commission - OTE £35-45K
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Develop launch plan: data strategy, key stakeholders engagement, sponsoring, subsidies, multi-show deals.
- Ensure initial bucket/database optimisation and deliver agreed sales objectives in quality Undertake qualitative and quantitative desk research and market check on new event possibilities based on company strategic plan.
- Draft new event P&L
- Research, identify and close new business
- Identify new market / client segment opportunities and work with the team in the design of winning strategies
- Maximise revenue from new and current/previous sponsors
- Ability to strategically plan and prioritise your personal sales approach
- Produce an Event SWOT analysis and business/action plan for improvement
Skills and experience required:-
- Minimum 3-5 year’s experience in the events industry, project management - strong sales acumen
- Proven experience working in a similar role - proficiency should be in events sponsorship sales - specifically thought leadership and content based selling
- Can deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions through product innovation and event proposition development
- Have experience in tailoring bespoke proposals and presentations - must be able to demonstrate.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates