Trust Foundation Programme Year 1 - Shropshire
ID Medical are currently seeking experienced Trust Foundation Programme Year 1 for immediate placement in an NHS Trust ranked one of the 40 best in the UK. This will be for a full or part time permanent position depending on your needs and availability.
This community Health trust provides community - based health service for adults and children in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin and some services in the surrounding areas too. These range from distinct nursing, health visiting and running four community hospitals through to providing very specialist community care through talented and dedicated staff.
The NHS trusts within the Shropshire are the main provider of acute medical care for half a million people in Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin and mid wales. This includes the Princess royal hospital in Telford and the Royal Shrewsbury as well as other local services.
The Trust has a vision and objectives that help guide its priorities and work. It also has a range of values which all Trust employees are aware of and help to guide the way we work and what we strive to achieve.
Core duties would include:
- Otolaryngology, Geriatric Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Geriatric Medicine, Urology, Respiratory Medicine
- Anaesthetics, Colorectal Surgery, Respiratory Medicine
- Colorectal Surgery, Endocrinology, Emergency Medicine
- Respiratory Medicine, Vascular Surgery, Gastroenterology
- Gastroenterology, Respiratory Medicine, Vascular Surgery
- Renal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Vascular Surgery
- Respiratory, Psychiatry, Upper GI Surgery
- Up to date Life support Training
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical:
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Excellent salary packages available
Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested "Excellent" by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.