£30,000 to £35,000 per annum
Peritus Healthcare are pleased to welcome applications for the post of Domiciliary Branch Manager in Sheffield.
Our client provides high quality care in the home, to clients with a range of healthcare needs.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will ensure the smooth running of the office and upkeep of all care delivery practice and procedures.
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with carers.
- To establish strong links with the social work teams and other community team members to ensure business growth and continuity.
- To monitor and review the care provided, undertake regular spot checks, quality assurance audits, preparation for CQC inspections.
- To ensure the events and outcomes of all visits, consultations, spot checks, complaints etc., are recorded in all cases immediately following the event/visit.
- To prepare statistics/reports on service delivery as directed by the Operations Manager.
- To ensure the on-call rota is organised and covered at all times. Taking a share in the on-call duty.
Skills and Experience:
- Registered Domiciliary Branch Management experience.
- Experience of managing a large Branch
- NVQ level 5/QCF 5/RMA.
- Full driving licence and access to own car.
- This is a hands on position where you will need to be motivated and passionate about the job.
If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days then unfortunately your application is unsuccessful.