Exhibition Sales Manager
Our client is a leading global B2B event organiser listed on the London Stock Exchange. It is the largest tradeshow organiser in Asia with offices and staff in 25 major cities, and a combined portfolio of major events, trade publications and online products covering a wide range of market sectors.
The Exhibition Sales Manager will be responsible for exhibition and sponsorship sales across a portfolio of ICT events including emerging IT solution markets.
- Developing and sourcing new business as well as identifying opportunities as they arise.
- The ability to sell to senior level prospects and customers, keeping a good balance between face-to-face and telephone selling.
- Oversee and maximise growth of sales across Europe and the Middle East, as well as contribute to the content of sales and marketing material.
- Working to targets with accurate reporting to senior management and keeping timely sales records.
- Servicing existing customers to our clients standards and maintain and build long-term customer relationships.
- Liaising with principal offices and international representatives.
- Travel to related industry events around the world as well as some visits to key clients.
- To work with the principal office onsite at our shows dealing with all exhibitor issues and ensuring all sales opportunities are taken advantage of.
- The candidate must have proven sales ability
- Experience in B2B delegate, sponsorship or exhibition sales.
- Excellent client relationships and generating new business
- Enthusiasm and commitment
- Confident and target driven
- Resourceful and motivated approach.
- Resourcefulness and an interest in understanding the sectors when seeking out new business.
- Potential to manage a portfolio of shows.