My client, based in the Alcester area, work with large organisations and have a high end technology product to offer. They are looking for a sales executive to develop the clients they have already but also more importantly to develop their client base.
The person they are seeking will join a small yet successful sales team. Their approach is consultative rather than high volume calls. In brief the role will be:-
• Target top prospects, identifying specific client needs and understanding how the company`s product could help them.
• Carrying out some research on the prospects prior to any approach. They look to have quality, sensible conversations with senior people.
• Use your existing client base to source leads for other prospects/opportunities.
• Keep in touch with existing clients to assess their needs and provide support/solutions.
• Attend trade exhibitions (c. 5-6 a year) and represent the business in a professional way
You should have at least 2-3 years solid sales experience, preferably in a service driven sector. You should be comfortable working to sensible KPI`s but ambitious so you look to exceed them.
The company is a highly successful business and seeks to engage the best sales talent. In return for that it offers an extremely competitive package, whilst still offering work/life balance too. The offer is:-
• Basic salary of £25k
• Uncapped quarterly bonus structure
• Private health
• Life assurance
• 7 and half hour working day
The company prides itself on delivering exceptional customer service whilst still managing to adopt a culture of a fairly relaxed and engaging atmosphere.
If you would like to take your sales career to the next level, earn a great package, whilst still having a life, then I would love to hear from you. Based in Alcester, areas easily accessible to the business are Redditch, Bromsgrove, Stratford, Studley and South Birmingham along with many more.