Senior Accountant Hull £25-35k
I am currently working with a leading firm of Chartered Accountants in Hull, seeking a newly/part-qualified Semi-Senior Accountant to join their growing office. This is a permanent role in a rapidly expanding accountancy practice with 12 offices spread across the UK. The ideal candidate will have a couple of years’ experience within accountancy practice.
The company specialise in working with clients from sectors such as Agriculture, Education, Healthcare and Manufacturing.
- Producing and finalizing accounts for Limited companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships LLP's & Charities
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff within the accounts team
- Dealing with Financial, Statutory and Management Accounts
- Tax/VAT returns
- Client liaison
- Managing your own portfolio
- Qualified by experience or ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Knowledge of IRIS and Xero systems would be advantageous.
- Ideally 2+ years of experience within practice.