Assistant Conference and Events Manager - Luxury Hotel in York -
Assistant Conference and Events Manager – Luxury Hotel in York – up to £23000
We are looking for an experienced Supervisor / Assistant Manager to join the Meeting and Event Division of this Luxury Hotel in York.
You will join a very busy operation with a mix of Boardrooms and Function rooms accommodating evens from Meetings, Conferences, Training sessions, Dinners, Award Ceremony and of course Weddings.
Reporting onto the Conference and Banqueting Manager, you will lead your M&E team; ensuring the smooth day to day running of the operations.
You will be leading your division and work toward targets including:
- Service Standards and QA audits
- Client Satisfaction
- Team retention and performance
We are looking for a passionate individual that will lead by example, be a team player and a strong motivator. You must have flexibility has hours may vary to accommodate the need of the business.
- Previous management / Supervisory experience within an Event operation of Luxury Standings
- Will consider experience within Hotel, Resort or Luxury Conference and Events Venues
- Hospitality qualification at NVQ Level 3 or similar
- Be proactive and forward thinking
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Have strong leadership skills with a proven ability to motivate, reward and develop a team.
- Have a keen attention to details
- Be a people person experienced in managing large teams
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV