Membership Sales Executive
Working for a leading organisation as a Membership Sales Executive with a primary focus on undertaking sales activity and growing membership. Our client is looking for a professional, articulate individual, who is a team player, and client focused.
You will be primarily working from home, but will be required to travel to the head office in Slough when required. Company laptop and mobile phone will be provided.
· To undertake sales and telemarketing activity to increase membership
· To prospect potential members and generate sales appointments
· Respond to centrally generated sales leads
· To generate and work to your own sales plan, and ensure a full diary of sales activity
· To actively assist in commercial development of the business
· To meet sales targets in accordance with monthly sales plans
· To attend events / exhibitions to convert prospects into members
· A minimum of 3 years, B2B field sales experience
· Proactive, can-do approach
· IT literate, well presented, positive team player
· Enthusiastic, motivated and results driven
· Able to work under your own initiative
· Full UK driving licence
· Sales related degree / qualification beneficial
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).