Commercial Finance Analyst
Barclay Meade are currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Analyst based in Andover for a permanent full time opportunity
The Commercial Finance Analyst will be responsible for the effective day-to-day management of new business (sales) close process from the point of being selected by a prospect as preferred supplier to contract signature and handover to delivery teams. This will encompass all new business and contract renewal activity across global business.
Oversight of pricing principles and process, including line management of one Business Analyst (pricing).
Key Responsibilities for Commercial Finance Analyst:
- Responsibility for the management and co-ordination of the sales process from the point at which the business is selected as the preferred provider through to signature of the sales contract.
- Ensuring all pre-requisite materials are complete at point of handover from sales team to commercial team.
- The co-ordination of meetings and final negotiation between the prospect and business, ensuring the correct people within the business are appropriately engaged on a timely basis. This will include scheduling and attending internal and external calls.
- Management of the agreement paperwork, ensuring responses are co-ordinated and timely.
- Ensure internal sign-off of the customer agreement, ensuring such sign off has the correct approvals consistent with the internal delegation of approval matrix.
- Working with the commercial team, assist on the renewal of customer contracts in the same way as for new Customers. This will include maintaining a schedule of customer renewal dates and initiating contract renewal activity.
- Assisting in the generation of sales commission calculations and the distribution of commission statements to the sales team.
- Line management of Business Analyst responsible for pricing, including maintenance of the pricing model and management of internal pricing review and approval process. Assist in development of effective pricing strategies.
- Assist in the co-ordination of finance, legal and commercial projects, such as the annual budget process and the quarterly forecasts, as required.
Key Skills required for Commercial Finance Analyst:
- Accounting qualification - AAT, ACCA or CIMA
- Maths and English to at least A-level.
- 5 - 7 years commercial experience &/or commercial related degree education
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken form.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and similar business systems.
To apply for this position Commercial Finance Analyst candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK