Global Client & Investment Reporting Presentations
Your new role
You will work as part of the London team, which produces client review and sales pitch-books for use by client relationship and investment professional in face to face meetings with existing and prospective clients. This covers a broad range of client types including separate accounts, mutual funds and consultants. The pitch-books cover a wide range of equity and fixed income strategies. The London team works in close collaboration with other regional teams sharing the same software packages and following the same global policies and procedures.
You will work in a people management position, so it is important that you are keen to develop a team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work calmly in an intense deadline driven environment
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Indesign and Adobe Illustrator
What you'll get in return
You will be paid a salary of up to £55,000 plus package and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.