Motor Vehicle Technician - Derbyshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified and experienced Motor Vehicle Technician to work for a very popular prestige brand in Derbyshire. This specific site has been awarded one of the top 100 best places to work. My client is looking for a knowledgable and hard-working individual to join their team working on new and used vehicles. In return for your hard work, the company will reward with an easily achievable bonus scheme and various company benefits such as gym membership and company pension scheme.
- You will be responsible for a wide range of servicing and repairs, whilst also carrying out diagnosis on all customer vehicles to high manufacturer standards and time scales
- Ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified
- Perform all work assigned in a timely manner and to company standard
- Check level and quality of work through the use of diagnostic equipment
- Complete relevant documentation, Job sheets, PDI's and service reports
- VOSA approved MOT tester also an advantage but not essential
What we are looking for
- Main dealer experience preferable but not essential
- A good steady career to date
- Time served or hold NVQ qualifications to Level 3
- Able to work as part of a highly-motivated team
- Valid UK driving license
- Proven experience of working to efficiency targets
- Great team player and communication skills
What's on offer?
£26,208 Basic Salary OTE £31,000
1 in 4 Saturdays
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP International is a leading automotive recruitment consultancy, established for 20 years, approved by manufacturers and the UK's top 50 dealer groups.
We work seamlessly alongside our Clients to recruit exceptional talent throughout the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia.
Contact us if you are considering a career within the automotive industry, at manufacturer or dealer level. Alternatively, if you are thinking about a different role in the challenging but immensely rewarding automotive sector please give us a call.