Graduate Sales Executive
£22,000- £24,000 + £15,000 OTE + Benefits
Are you an enthusiastic graduate that has a desire to develop and perfect your sales skill set within a fast-paced and progressive office environment?
Our client is a well-establish market leader with over 40 years of experience in providing market strategy solutions. The company provide their extensive UK client basis with specialised customer and location analytical information which set the unrivalled standard for the industry, and continues to be a largely desired service for clients including luxury retail companies.
The Role of a Graduate Sales Executive:
* Predominately to generate new business via telephone, email and other platforms
* Have a minor role in account management to nurture client relationships
* Take charge of managing, reporting and developing sales performance in order to develop your own proficiency - evidenced by achieving monthly targets and KPI's
* This position will allow you to develop an extensive business network with a variety of clients
* University Graduate - Particularly anyone that has studied Geography and has had experience with location analysis to be able to understand the product that the company supplies
* Has the desire to join a fast-paced working environment and confident with achieving target performance
* Someone who wants to build on pre-existing communication and organisation skills
* Be able to contribute to the team
If you want to start your career in a pioneering company within a rapidly developing industry and feel that this is an ideal role for you then please submit your CV.
Jonathan Gilbert - Talent Consultant - Aspire