Clinical Healthcare Trainer / Assessor
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Clinical Care Assessor
*Trainee or qualified opportunities*
Location: London - must be flexible with travel
Salary: £26,500 - £28,000 (Dependent on Qualifications and Experience) + Location Allowance + Bonus
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage Company Car after probation, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Nurse or Clinical Care Professional, who holds a Registered General Nurse (RGN) status. Perhaps you are looking for that next step on the career ladder, or perhaps you have completed your Assessor award but not yet found a permanent position?
- Deliver full Apprenticeship frameworks in Clinical Healthcare to level 3.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet specific needs.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration
- Must be RGN registered (Registered General Nurse status).
- Occupational competence / hands on experience within Clinical Care
- Confident with Maths and English - (grades C or above - or Key/Functional Skills at level 2)
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learner.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours due to some learners working late shifts and nights.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.