Sales and Campaign Manager - Chorley
Campaign Sales Manager - Chorley
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a fantastic leisure centre in Chorley, Lancashire for a Campaign Sales Manager. This Sales Manager role is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact across 2 sites leading a team of 4 sales executives.
- Leading and inspiring a team of sales executives to achieve sales targets each month and EVERY month
- Generating new business through prospecting and outreach campaigns
- Ensuring the team are generating the required daily prospective sales appointments and converting these into sales and then referrals.
- Managing your team’s performance through effective KPI’s.
- Maximising value for money for customers, driving retention and reduce attrition
- Taking a proactive approach to generating new business, taking initiative to find new clients, following up leads and referrals and looking to generate prospects and appointments within the local residential and business community
- Organising and setting up for exhibitions with your team to generate new business leads
- Creating and managing promotions and sales initiatives, such as 'bring a friend’ weekends and flyer drops
- Responsibility for the continuous maintenance of high customer service levels
As a sales and marketing professional with a proven history of achievement, you must be an inspiring and passionate character with lots of energy and self-motivation. These characteristics will influence and develop your team into a successful sales unit.
The client offers excellent training and development with a good basic salary and benefits package including free membership!