Regional Manager - South East
Job Title: Regional Manager
Location: Field Based - London/South East
Reference: FP 8014 RM
Salary: £45,000 + car allowance and benefits
Working hours: Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm - 35 hours per week
We are seeking a Regional Manager who has solid leadership skills, customer focused and solid people management experience. We are looking for people that are passionate about delivering excellent customer service that can lead the business to success.
The Property Management team deliver a high quality property management service to managed developments of in accordance with customer needs and company procedures and standards, with overall operational accountability for delivering service excellence across a wider portfolio of managed sites.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead regional new business leads with overall growth and profitable intention including sales meetings, presentations and bids.
- Conduct frequent Finance Reviews with PM's to ensure schemes are financially healthy.
- Lead profitability reviews with PM's to ensure schemes remain profitable and are provided with the required and agreed level of service
- Lead and support PM action plans for "at risk" schemes ensuring preventative measures are in place for those that are vulnerable.
- Work with the Procurement Team to provide feedback and support to the Contract Network, continuously seeking value for money and best service to customers.
- Drive revenue through Major Works projects and other relevant areas (Asset Management & Technical Surveyors), working across teams to build the revenue stream.
- Monitoring and auditing of portfolio for compliance with Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Provides effective feedback and communication to Director on overall regional performance against key performance indicators and the relevant Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Develop and lead the 12 month Regional Operational Strategy in line with the Divisional Strategy
- Lead Governance / Operations Reviews ensuring strict compliance with relevant Health & Safety legislation across the region.
- Develop, set and ensure adherence to regional and business KPI's and both internal and external SLA's.
- Conduct site audits and spot checks of standards across the region ensuring adherence to Company standards.
- Support PM's and cross-functional teams to actively conclude complaints and actions, handling escalated complaints where necessary.
- Review and improve quality of internal and external customer communication within the team alongside accuracy of accounts.
- Lead conclusions on major legal issues including Section 20, consultation, lease and invoicing with the support from the Legal Team.
- Assess trends and feedback to lead on innovative ideas through the team to improve the customer experience and overall Customer Satisfaction Survey results.
- Provides coaching, mentoring and guidance where staff development needs have been identified to maintain standards of service and enhance skills and capability.
- Leads cross-functional meetings and discussions to set and review the regional priorities and agree solutions with all parties.
- Plans resource requirements to allow for PM capacity during absences or workload increases.
- Sets expectations and provides day to day coaching to PM's, driving performance and building capability on daily tasks and behaviours .
- Identify on-going training needs to support the development of direct reports, utilising appropriate internal and external methods and support.
- Conduct frequent reviews with PM's providing constructive feedback and coaching, ensuring KPI's and SLA's are met.
Areas of responsibility/ Accountability
- Budget / Financial Responsibility for Region
- Management / responsibility for resources - people, equipment
- Health and Safety
Who you'll be report to: Regional Director
What skills we're looking for:
- Membership of IRPM would be an advantage but not essential
- Previous experience of budget preparation and cost control
- People Management experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent presentations skills
- Microsoft Word and Excel to Intermediate level
- Confident and tactful personality
- Supportive management style
- Energetic, passionate
- Customer driven
- Ability to build meaningful rapport at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure
What we'll offer you:
- Basic Sal