Graduate Teaching Assistant - Top South London Primary
Graduate Teaching Assistant - Top South London Primary - Graduate Teaching Assistant - Top South London Secondary
Are you an aspiring Primary Teacher who wants to learn the core skills of teaching in the classroom as a Teaching Assistant prior to teacher training? Have you the right balance of professionalism and personality to succeed as a Primary Teaching Assistant?
Would you like to work for more than a full academic year as a Teaching Assistant?
If this Teaching Assistant post suits your career aspirations and you can potentially start immediately, then you need to apply today!
• Graduate Required from Any of the Country’s Leading Universities
• Outstanding Primary School in London – Teaching Assistant Post
• Immediate Start – Long term full time Teaching Assistant Post until July 2018
• Leading Primary School in London - Teaching Assistant
• Ideal Teaching Assistant Post for Graduates Looking to Train as a Primary Teacher
• London Primary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership
• Inclusive Primary School - Teaching Assistant Post
• Superb Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to those who really want to teach!
A South London primary school are seeking 5 graduates to support their pupils in a Teaching Assistant capacity from September. As your tenure progresses, you will be encouraged to put your theoretical knowledge of teaching into practice, leading lessons from the front. In general, you will be running activities for small groups of students and supporting pupils across the curriculum.
A forward-looking primary, this school is found in London and is 5 minutes from station.
This is a rare opportunity to work within a dynamic environment as a Trainee Primary Teacher , so get your application in to this London school today! Click ‘Apply now’ to send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff today.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.