Elderly Nursing Home - Circa 60 beds
Excellent company benefits
Up to £36,000 per annum!!!
A new deputy manager is needed in a fully compliant elderly care nursing home located in Peterborough. The service is a purpose-built luxury care facility with a warm and modern design. The home provides a high level of general nursing care for the elderly residents some also have dementia and physical disabilities. The home requires an RMN or RGN with strong experience working with elderly care nursing homes. There is also the opportunity for further progression, additional training and pathways into senior management.
- Assist the manager in assuring high standards of care are provided in the home
- To assist the activities coordinator to organise a programme of regular social and leisure activities which take into account the varying needs
- Assisting with residents needs
- Working with the care team to provide excellent care and maintaining a safe, secure and tranquil atmosphere
All applicants require:
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse qualification with a valid NMC PIN
- Experience within nursing homes preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Satisfactory references and DBS check
- Dedication to the role
The Deputy Manager package includes:
- A salary of £36,000 a year
- Training and development provided to progress.
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Ongoing training and development
Apply now to be consdiered!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy