We are currently seeking a Bookkeeper for our client’s expanding outsource service, preferably experienced within an Accountancy practice.
The prime function of this role is to provide bookkeeping services to clients mainly at client's premises and occasionally in-house.
Providing bookkeeping services to a wide range of clients covering all industry sectors.
- Balancing accounts
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Completing CIS returns
- Checking company bank statements and reconciling
- Maintaining fixed asset registers
- Preparing Management accounts
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- Preparing year end files for the Accountant
- Data processing and reconciliation
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Assistance on accounts preparation
- Experience of bookkeeping within a Practice or Bureau environment would be a distinct advantage, however we will consider candidates in industry returning to practice.
- Experience with Sage line 50, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to reconcile all control accounts
- Ability to work unsupervised and to deadlines
Our client offers a competitive salary and 28 days holiday.
Car driver with access to a car is an essential requirement.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Essential Results Ltd is acting as an employment agency & business.