Social Media Executive
Do you have passion for social media? Are you looking to develop your digital career?
My client is a leading marketing agency who try to separate themselves from their competition, who aim to deliver results differently to meet client's objectives and exceed clients KPI. This was highlighted when the marketing team created the world's first edible gingerbread house for a client's campaign.
As a social media executive, you will be responsible for scheduling / monitoring of your client's social media account which will include Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.
Duties will include:
- Planning and executing social strategies across a number of clients including paid social.
- Increase clients brand awareness and presence.
- Work with the wider team to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Source / prepare content to ensure the platform is up to date and relevant to the target audience.
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns.
- Research and identify trends / insights as well as keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
This is a fast-paced agency so organisation and excellent team work is necessary.
- Minimum of 1 (preferably 2) years' experience.
- Worked within a marketing agency / retail environment.
- Experience of using web and social media platforms regularly.
- High attention to detail.
Need to have good awareness of trends and deliver unique social media campaigns.