Field Sales Manager - Telecoms
Field Sales Manager - Manchester office
£23,000 Basic + Commission, OTE £40,000
Business Hours – Monday to Friday ONLY
Due to recent internal promotion, we are looking to recruit a proven and high performing Field Sales Manager to help to grow our Manchester contact centre. Applicants should be of a driven and determined personality that deliver’s successful and measurable results.
The ideal candidate will have a background in managing a field sales team, driving quality and sales performance in a targeted and dynamic environment. Experience of working in a Business-to-Business environment is desirable, although not essential. A pro-active approach to management, coaching, pipeline & campaign planning and driving sales revenue are a must!
The successful candidate will be responsible for building a successful field sales team by:
- Recruiting, training, coaching and managing a high performing field team.
- Energising the team to achieve high levels of motivation
- To provide daily and weekly sales reports
- To continuously seek to improve sales performance through monitoring all leads, conversions and sales activity
- To introduce fresh incentives to motivate and drive the team
- Achieving the desired Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- To attend & have input into regular company sales meeting
What you bring to the Team
- Ability to build, manage and drive sales performance in a targeted, entrepreneurial business
- Ability to influence and liaise with all levels up to Directors
- A consultative sales approach
- A big personality and great motivational skills
- Experience of business to business selling preferred but not essential
kinex is the biggest independent supplier of telecoms and utilities to the UK’s small to medium businesses, with a rapidly growing customer base of 120,000+ which mean that we at looking to recruit a Field Sales Manager.
Generous sales commission structure, 28 days paid holiday, excellent modern central office.