Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer Based in Woking
Your new company
Working for a Facilities Management and Maintenance provider.
Your new role
Reporting to the Contracts Manager within a multidisciplinary engineering team.
- Delivering planned preventative maintenance works in accordance with weekly PPM schedules
- Prioritising and responding to Electrical breakdowns in a timely manner.
- Participation in small/medium sized project work such as installation of new and refurbishment of older assets.
- Ensuring thorough maintenance reporting and recording onto computer based maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Participation in Health, Safety & Quality Assurance processes.
- Participation in 'Duty on Call' rota.
- Other duties, as directed by Line Management
What you'll need to succeed
You'll have completed a recognised advanced craft certificate, for example City & Guilds 2360 Parts 1 & 2, and BS 7671 17th Edition Wiring Regulations. You'll have extensive relevant building services experience, and be able to fault find, read drawings and understand technical manuals. You'll be able to work with electrical systems including Mains LV switchgear, plant systems, controls systems, final circuit wiring systems and accessories and fire alarm systems. You will need to have extensive plant room experience and be used to 3 phase systems. You'll also have a working familiarity with mechanical systems such as Steam raising plant, calorifier pumping sets, central heating systems, gas boilers, air conditioning systems, plumbing systems and refrigeration equipment.
What you'll get in return
The Salary is between £32,000 - £35,000 depending on experience. The organisation offers a very competitive benefits package and holiday entitlement.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.