Bookkeeper - Letchworth - up to £24,000 Per annum
Salary: up to £24,000
Hours: 08:30am - 17:00pm
Due to expansion, our client is recruiting an experienced enthusiastic and organised Bookkeeper, ideally with Practice experience to become part of their growing team.
The ideal candidate will have strong bookkeeping knowledge and be able to work under pressure with little supervision.
- Balancing accounts
- Processing invoices
- Completing VAT and CIS returns
- Reconciling bank statements
- Maintaining fixed asset registers
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Preparation of end of year accounts
- Being able to communicate at all levels
- Methodical with good organisational skills
- Able to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Good PC skills (especially with databases and financial software)
- Knowledge of Xero desirable
- Able to respect confidentiality
- Flexible as extra hours may be required occasionally
- Ideally a driver as there will sometimes be a need to visit clients
- AAT desirable but not essential
- 22 day’s holiday
- Pension scheme
- Local parking
- Regular social events
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.