Accounts Senior - 5 Partner Firm
We are currently working with a 5-Partner Firm in Royston, who are looking for an Accounts Senior to join their team of established chartered accountants.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and technically strong accountant to step up into a role which offers a high level of responsibility at a leading local firm.
- Preparation of VAT Returns.
- Drafting of accounts packages (certificates/letters/disclosures/minutes etc.).
- Ensuring that jobs are completed on time and within budget.
- Detailed costing of time budget.
- Keeping time records up to date daily and complete timesheets.
- Providing the Accounts/Audit Manager with a complete set of accounts.
- Creating accounts for clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs).
- Clearance of review points and processing adjustments to the accounts.
- Candidates must have exemplary communication skills and be capable of liaising and forming relationships with clients.
- Either an ACA or ACCA qualification.
- Significant accounts experience in Public Practice.
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Advanced Excel, Sage, QuickBooks, Xero and CaseWare.
If this role is of interest then please either apply direct or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers