Customer Services Account Advisor- Worldwide Organisation
- Be part of a one of the largest retailers in the world.
- Recieve training to progress your career in the long term.
- Work with VIP clients from around the world.
Enable are delighted to be working with one on the largest manufacturers of retail equipment across the world. Due to major success within one of there new branches,they are looking for a new customer services account advisor to join their team.
What you'll be doing
- Manage the day to day requirements of the customer, including processing of orders from start to finish.
- Understand customer needs and requirements, producing various reports where needed.
- Accompany Account Managers on customer visits when required.
What experience you'll need
- Proven inside sales/customer service account management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
- Salary between £16,000- £18,000 + Benefits.
- The chance to work with within a supportive, lively environment.
- Be part of a successful and rewarding team.
Please get in touch with Emma at enable now for further information