2 x Assistant Site Managers New build - Residential Developer
2 x Assistant Site Managers | New build - Residential Developer | Canary Wharf
Circa £35,000 to £40,000 + Car Allowance + Travel Paid (home to site) + Package
Our client is a leading residential developer that specialises in delivering high quality residential and mixed-use projects. The company is the second largest developer in London with over 700 staff and over 40 live sites. They are a fantastic company to work for, with a great reputation for retaining staff.
The company has started work on a brand new development of over 600 private apartments divided across five residential blocks. This will offer studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments along with exceptional penthouse apartments. The project will showcase a 300 unit, 41-storey tower.
The successful candidate must be/have:
- Experience of leading and implementing a broad range of projects, managing supplier contracts and ensuring service performance
- Residential construction experience (essential)
- Experience of working as an assistant Site Manager on projects from £5 million to £50 million plus
- Experience of managing a team
- A sound understanding of modern construction techniques including; fit out trades, piling, cladding systems etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid commercial acumen
- Stable track record
On offer for the above roles is a competitive salary + benefits including private healthcare, 24 days paid holiday, a company pension scheme.
If you have the relevant experience as an assistant Site manager and would like to apply for these Assistant Site Manager Positions please email your updated CV to Roberta @borneltd.com or call me on .