Tigerlily Recruitment are working with an established Nursery group, with a number of Outstanding settings based in South Bucks, to recruit a Manager into their team.
This role would suit a Deputy Manager looking to join a team who will offer a full Management training programme.
It would also suit an existing Manager looking to progress their career and work closely within a Senior Management team.
The Senior Management team are all very passionate about ensuring Childcare is of a very high standard, and this is what drives them and their team.
They are looking for a Manager who is very hands on, who will spend time in the rooms working with their Practitioners to ensure levels of practice are high and the children are happy.
You will lead by example and maintain the excellent relationship the staff team have with the Management team, and also build strong relationships with the Paerents.
• To lead and manage high quality practice in the nursery
• To work collaboratively with Room Leaders and the Management team, ensuring consistency and a high quality service
• To be effectively compliant with procedures for Ofsted, Local Authorities and other relevant bodies
• To manage and deliver against agreed Key Performance Indicators, including occupancy, staffing rotas, parent invoicing.
• Base hours of 40 hours per week but with an expectation to do additional hours in order to ensure a satisfactory standard from staff and colleagues.
• Minimum of Level 3 in Childcare.
• Passionate about Early years’ education and childcare
• Good ICT skills-Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
• Excellent communicator at all levels
• Ability to organise own work effectively and that of others, identify priorities and meet outcomes
• Lead by example; demonstrating high levels of drive, enthusiasm and passion with proven ability to motivate others
• Excellent written communication with ability to produce and evaluate reports
• Up to date knowledge of EYFS framework and regulations
• Excellent knowledge of other regulatory frameworks
• Knowledge of Safeguarding children and keeping children safe
• Awareness of health and safety requirements
• Proven success in managing provision and innovative teaching across the Early Years Foundation stage
• Commitment to and understanding of the importance of Early Years Practice
Tigerlily Childcare want to help you to make the right choice in your next career move. If you meet the criteria set above, or would like Early Years Career advice please apply ASAP for an informal and confidential chat.