Company Profile - Designer (Advertising)
An immediate opportunity has become available for a creative individual with knowledge of design packages to produce magazine adverts for a specialist Publishing organisation.
PDF examples of design work are required to complete each application.
Job Description - Designer (Advertising)
- Create high-quality and creative advertising content
- Work from client supplied copy and design briefs
- Adhere to brand guidelines where required
- Check supplied finished artwork PDFs for quality and pre-press criteria
- Create high-resolution PDFs for press
- Upload PDFs to printers' pre-press systems
- Manage artwork folders on shared production servers
- Work closely with Advertising Production & Project Management teams
- Create A-Z indexes using scripts from supplied data
- Archive finished artwork when publication completed
Required Skills - Designer (Advertising)
As Designer (Advertising) you will have:
- Excellent design software knowledge: Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, QuarkXPress
- An understanding of the litho print process and pre-press
- Organisational skills
- An appreciation of typography and font management
- High attention to detail
- Good grasp of written English
Benefits - Designer (Advertising)
- £18,000 per annum
- 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- 22 days holiday entitlement
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency& business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experiencedrecruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
"Lawrence Dean Recruitment - All About People"