Technical Customer Service Engineer - Electrical Products
Technical Customer Service Engineer - Luton - Electrical Products
Our client is one of the largest suppliers of electrical accessories and exports to Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean. Established for over 50 years, the company has achieved significant growth since and is part of a market-leading, nationwide group of electrical companies with an annual turnover exceeding £600 million. They continue to expand organically as well as through acquisitions which means lots of opportunities for progression.
The role of a Technical Customer Services Engineer is a key role within the business. It's a role that would suit someone with an electrical background, a technically minded yet personable electrician or electrical professional who is looking to come off the tools would be well suited to this role. Our client can offer a great basic starting salary, a stable career, the opportunity to progress and an uncapped annual and very lucrative bonus.
- Answer and resolve customer queries on the Technical Helpline, including fault finding over the telephone
- Log and resolve customer technical/product complaints, recording actions and outcomes
- Investigate product problems and report findings in ways understood by technical and non-technical customers (both internal and external)
- Manage technical databases and records
- Able to identify product features and benefits, and convey them to technical and non-technical customers
- Write product reports which accurately present conclusions to technical and non-technical recipients
- Knowledge of product application and able to offer alternative products
- Knowledge of electrical installation in domestic, commercial and industrial premises is an advantage
- Knowledge of Wiring Regulations is an advantage
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written, with good telephone manner
What's in it for me?
- A basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience and negotiable)
- A strong annual bonus linked to your performance and that of the business
- Optional membership of the excellent company pension scheme
Think you have what it takes? Don't miss out, apply today!
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact James Downing at Bridgewater Resources UK