Do you like shopping? Are you always on the lookout for a bargain or like to try out the latest products on the Supermarket shelves? Do you have a fun outgoing personality?
If you can answer yes to any of the above you could be just who we are looking for!!
At Kantar Worldpanel our business is consumers and shoppers. We are the world's leading provider of research solutions from consumer panels. We know more than anyone about shoppers' purchase and usage behaviour and with a panel of 30,000 UK households we provide insight and advanced analytics like no one else.
Major retailers, manufacturers and city clients know how valuable our knowledge can be - because we've already helped hundreds of them to better understand their shoppers' needs and grow their business.
So if you want to be part of a successful and energetic team and have a personality that shouts enthusiasm then why not come and join us.
Our Clients demand the highest standards of data quality and as a Coding Specialist within the Coding Inputs team you will be responsible for a variety of key coding tasks all focused around the products that make up your weekly grocery shop and providing accurate results to deadlines.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Responsible for identifying and placing products accurately into our coding framework
* Responsible for updating in store promotion information and ensuring that the data reflects the promotions accurately.
* Develop strong relationships across our teams to provide support and insight
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
* A customer focused attitude
* Bring a point of view to the table
* Have excellent communication skills
* Want to "make a difference"
* Have a drive to succeed and develop
* An inquisitive nature
* Demonstrate a good level of numeracy
* Excellent attention to detail
* The ability to work autonomously or within a team to ensure completion of a task.
We only recruit exceptional talent, individuals who are inquisitive, creative, passionate and driven for commercial success. We reward that talent by continuously investing in our people, including excellent training programmes that nurture and support, a great working environment and comprehensive flexible benefits package. And you don't need to take our word for it - 2015 has, again, seen Kantar Worldpanel listed as one of The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Kantar is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.