Private Client Solicitor/Associate/Partner - Southampton
Private Client Solicitor/Senior/Associate/Partner - 5-10 yrs PQE
A leading law firm with an enviable track record of delivering value-driven, partner-led advice for commercial and private clients are currently seeking a 5-10 yrs PQE Solicitor to join their Tax & Estate Planning team.
The successful candidates will ideally have at least 5-10 years' experience across all areas of tax and estate planning with a firm which deals with complex private client work and is highly rated for its tax and trusts practice.
Specifically, the areas of knowledge and skills required include:
- Expertise in inheritance tax planning and compliance;
- Good understanding of capital gains tax, stamp duties and income tax;
- Expertise in trust law;
- Commercial approach to problem solving for clients;
- Thorough understanding of the law relating to Wills;
- Good understanding of the law relating to Lasting Powers of Attorney;
- Excellent drafting skills and a willingness to accept new challenges and develop personally.
- STEP qualified;
- Provide major contributions to, and delivery of, the department's development plan and be key players in its future growth;
- Have the drive and ambition to maintain the department's outstanding reputation.
In addition the Senior Solicitor will need to demonstrate experience of managing others, with the ability to encourage, coach and develop staff members and deliver on set targets.
In return the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, a comprehensive range of benefits and a first class working environment within a leading regional law practice.
To apply for the role of Tax & Estate Planning Solicitor/Senior/Associate/Partner in Southampton please contact Becky Sharp or click the 'Apply' button for your immediate consideration.