Personal Assistant - Underwriting Division
City of London
Up to £40,000
An exciting opportunity for an experienced EA/PA to join a well established and highly respected Lloyd's Syndicate supporting the MD and senior management team within the underwriting division.
- Must have previous experience of supporting at director/senior management level within a busy underwriting environment.
- Providing full PA/secretarial support including inbox/diary management, travel booking & expense management.
- Preparation and collation of board papers, presentations and spreadsheets.
- Arranging meetings, minute taking & general administration duties.
- You will have at least 3 years recent experience working within a similar environment and a good understanding of Lloyd's and London Market practices.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a busy environment, prioritise and organise workloads to achieve deadlines.
- Pride in delivering excellent quality service
- Excellent communication skills
- Advance knowledge of all Microsoft systems
- Educated to A level standard
Salary - up to £40k dependant on experience
Please contact Jane at KSA Recruitment for further details