A great opportunity is now available for a position based in North Birmingham for an ambitious Management Accountant within a retail and manufacturing business. This position will be highly focussed towards supporting the Financial Controller and further senior management to improve the overall financial procedure and business strategy within the company. A manufacturing background is the preference for the candidate as you will be needed to prepare monthly manufacturing accounts from beginning to end.
This Management Accountant vacancy is the perfect opportunity to showcase your talent and have a say on how the business moves forward in a high profile role. You will be highly involved in a variety of cost based projects and be a pivotal member in improving costing through analysis.
Ideally you will:
- Have worked within the manufacturing sector, with experience of cost Accounting and monthly manufacturing accounts
- Be a hard-working and forward thinking individual who has a proven track record of making significant improvements within the finance team
- Be a part qualified to qualified Accountant through CIMA
- Be looking to grow and further your career within a long-standing and globally reaching business
In return you will:
- Be encouraged to develop your role by providing continuous improvements to procedures, systems and processes
- Further enhance your career prospects being involved in managing multi million pound projects from start to finish in a commercially minded business
- Be part of an organisation that values individuals who think outside the box and put ideas forward in a tight-knit enjoyable working environment
- Report directly to the Financial Controller
This Management Accountant vacancy is a high profile role within the finance team where you will be expected to give your views and ideas into how to further improve. If you have the relevant skills and experience and feel like this job is for you, please apply.