Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
Do you love taking ownership of products throughout their entire lifecycle? Are you a Senior Product Manager who’s excited by new challenges and looking to take your next step with a UK market leader? If so, we want to hear from you!
British Ceramic Tile is the nation’s largest manufacturer of high quality ceramic tiles. We are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team at our Yorkshire hub.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join us as a Senior Product Manager and make a real impact on the future success and growth of our product range. We welcome fresh ideas, so if you’re passionate about products and retail and have a host of innovative ideas to bring to the table, you would make the perfect new addition to our team.
- £28,000 - £35,000 salary
- 33 days’ holiday per year, including Christmas break
- Health cashback scheme to help you save hundreds of pounds on every day health costs
- Pension scheme
- Discount on tiles for friends and family
- Free on-site parking
As well as a competitive salary and fantastic benefits, British Ceramic Tile offers great development opportunities and a real team ethos. You’ll be encouraged to reach your full potential and rewarded with a career path for life.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will be tasked with overseeing the full product lifecycle and managing our products from 'cradle to grave’.
Specifically, you will:
- Work with the National Account Manager and Product Teams to manage branded and own label products
- Lead our marketing efforts to make sure British Ceramic Tile retains a market leading position
- Develop and manage key ranges by carrying out market research to identify new opportunities
- Work to become an expert in your product sector
- Launch new products in a timely manner, whilst adhering to a budget
To be considered, you must have:
- Strong experience of owning and developing product ranges from cradle to grave
- Creative copywriting skills in order to keep up with the growing demands of online product presentation
- Strong market analysis and data presentation skills
- A good level of commercial awareness
- The ability to share and draw ideas across channels without conflict
Ideally, you’ll have previous experience in a senior level product management role, however this is not essential.
Other job titles you may have held could include Product Marketing Manager, Senior Product Development Manager, Senior NPD Manager, New Product Development Manager or Head of Product Marketing.
Webrecruit and British Ceramic Tile are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re an ambitious and creative Senior Product Manager seeking an exciting new opportunity, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday