Radiographer fMRI and/or DEXA
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce a new position for our Client in Qatar.
We are looking to recruit a Radiographer fMRI and/or DEXA for a new facility due to open in April 2017.
The Radiographer must be fluent in English.
JOB SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1-Providing a high quality fMRI and DEXA service
- Best practice in producing high quality diagnostic images
- Develop scan protocols according to the service requirements.
- To ensure a timely service for all studies being scanned, receive and reported appropriately.
2-Support and undertake Research
- Provide an imaging service that is researched based
- Support the Radiology Manager in developing research projects.
- Appropriate use of all IT systems for both Imaging and research.
3-Contribute to Service Development and Quality Improvements as part of Clinical Governance
- Develop, implement and maintain an appropriate Quality Assurance Programme
- Ensure safe practice in all areas of Radiology
- Work within and monitor the departmental KPIs.
4-Work to Monitor and Maintain High Health & Safety & Security Standards.
- Educate staff regarding safety standards and procedures within your scope of practice.
- Undertake appropriate training identified by the Radiology Manager that supports safe practice.
- Maintain up to date records as identified by the Radiology Manager
- Accredited Bachelor degree in Radiography or equivalent professional Radiographic Qualification
- Professional licence to practice in your current position.
- Additional certification in MRI and DEXA
- 4 years minimum relevant experience in Imaging Services
- 2 years minimum relevant experience in MRI
- High proficiency in the use of Radiology IT systems is essential
- Knowledge of ERP- Oracle / SAP/ EMR would be an advantage